Is there anything better than seeing Disney through the eyes of a 7 and 10 year old?!
A few highlights of our trip included:
- A little rain, a little cold, a little sun, a little beach, and lots of laughs
- Alaina (who has been car sick since she was a baby) rode two roller coasters like a champ!!
- One of the days I clocked 20,000 steps and Loras and Coulter, who went out later that night, clocked 30,000!
- We got to see friend-uncle Danny Feller and snap a few pics! He even brought us some beer from Wisconsin.
- Daylight savings and a time zone change make for a wonky kid sleep schedule
- The Orlando airport had the longest lines I have ever seen and we all crossed our fingers that we would make our 7 AM flight....thankfully, we made it!
We all agree that they we aren't sure why they call it Spring "break", but we sure had fun!