This morning I am taking a second to notice some of the lucky little things. There are small, but sweet moments everywhere...you just have to be looking.
A few from the view of my front porch include....
- Roses are blooming (I am such an adult now)
- The birds are almost annoyingly loud on my conference calls
- The rain gave my plants a drink so that I don't have to
- The warm weather means I can sit outside and be barefoot
- The sun is trying to peek through and pretty soon I will need my sunnies.
None of these lucky little things cost money or take much time.
Don't be afraid to stop and smell the flowers today. Find the lucky little things that are happening around you.